The MacDaniels Nut Grove is a forest farming and agroforestry research and education center located in the Cornell Plantations Upper Cascadilla Natural Area. The 5-acre site, just east of Cornell Orchards, was originally planted in the 1930s by pioneering horticulturist Dr. L.H. MacDaniels (1888-1986). Neglected for decades, researchers and students began renovating the site and establishing new research projects in 2002.
Added: January 19th, 2007. Hits out: 27.